It Takes A Village
Prior to founding Whitney economics, Beau Whitney spent 15 years as a business analyst in the high tech industry, honing the ability to analyze a business and make both strategic and tactical decisions in fast paced, high growth environments. Beau has a BA in mathematics from Macalester College and an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management. Beau is also a professor of economics and a member of both the American economic association (AEA) and the national association of business economics (NABE) and is the Portland chapter president of the NABE.
WE will assess your business operations and make recommendations on how to improve efficiencies and profitability.
Need help with getting your business off the ground? Beau has 17 years of business operations experience in high tech, small cap and start up environments.
Beau Whitney has been a key note speaker at multiple events, provided television and radio interviews. Please inquire on his availability.
Standard Services Provided
- Provide regular economic updates that include a macro and regional update along with an industry specific summary
- The world is getting smaller. Know your environment.
- Perform a quarterly review of your business plan
- Enables you to regularly review the state of your business, assess what has changed and what new threats and risks you need to consider.
- This adds discipline to your planning process and makes you more nimble in this dynamic landscape
- Publish an industry specific marketing analysis
- Provides an objective review of the market place without being too far into the weeds
- Conduct an audit of your strategic plan
- Do you have a plan? What is your strategy?
- What do you want from your business? Together we can get you there.